No right-clicking
Copyrighted (c)
All rights reserved.

___THIS IS MY LIFE AND IM LOVIN' IT___



♥ 2009年7月23日星期四

夜的第 5 章


今天上化学课的时候被老师叫出去回答问题
是我最不擅长的 equation
偏偏老师每次都要我回答这类型的问题

那时候
老师走到我同座的隔壁
对我说∶“I seldom call your name right? Go answer the question.”
天啊~
我根本不会做啊...

我走到白板前
拿起笔
站在那里许久
终于决定模仿前一个人的答案
我想答案应该差不多吧
我的问题是这样的:
HNO3 + MgO -> ?
而之前那位同学的问题跟这个差不多
所以我就写下这个答案∶
HNO3 + MgO -> MgNO3 + HO (原本要写 H2O 的,可是看到那边只有一个 H, 所以就改变主意了)
感觉怪怪的
就转过身问身后的朋友对不对
puan puan 用唇语跟我说是 H2O 而不是 HO
所以我就改了
fish 比手势
可惜我看不明白...
fish 的手势刚巧让背对着我的老师看见了
老师就问她做么
哈哈~
她的反应超好笑的

之后老师就转过来看我的答案
她讲∶“Aiyo...Salah lah...What is the charge of magnesium? 2+. What about nitrate ion? -1. Then what should you do?” [大概是‘酱’的话]
然后我就慢慢地思考老师的话
班上的同“鞋”们开始笑我了
老师等到不耐烦了
讲“哎哟~” 之后就走过来打算帮我写答案
我就在这时候突然想到怎样做了
然后把答案换成∶
HNO3 + MgO -> Mg(NO3)2 + H2O
老师“啊”了一声后就讲我答对了
班上立即传来同“鞋”们的鼓掌声
汗~
我匆匆忙忙地放下笔打算回座位
结果又被老师叫回来了
“Eh, imbangkan lah...”
我的妈啊...
我继续站在白板前思考
“Sebelah kiri...(老师在暗示我应该换哪里,而我的手在白板上游走...)Kiri, kiri lagi...”
完蛋了!
我竟然忘了哪里是 kiri
“Aiyo...Mana kiri pun tak tau.”
班上又传来响亮的笑声
还好到最后我还是记起来了
这次我终于真的答对了∶
2HNO3 + MgO -> Mg(NO3)2 + H2O
谢天谢地~

..................................................
今天的诗歌朗诵比赛不是很多人参加呢
初中组(群朗)只有 9 组
而高中组(独朗)只有 7 组 [而且全都是我班的]

看着初中组的演绎
我突然想起
很怀念以前和一起参加比赛,
一起共同进退的时刻...
我才发现
一起时的记忆
原来只有那么少...
如果可以
我希望能再有一次机会
共同创造回忆的机会...

好不容易平复了低落的心情
终于轮到我上场了
一开始还挺顺利的
到最后竟然有些忘词了
不过还好不太明显
朋友说我的手在颤抖
对啊...
我太紧张、太害怕了
没有的支持和鼓励
我更没信心了...


Moral folio deadline∶ 7 天
钢琴考试倒数∶20 天



Signed by - 韵 - ♥ | 7/23/2009 11:23:00 下午

0 Comments:

发表评论



<< Home





♥ - The Girl -
All about me.

Photobucket

- 韵 - ♥ M I C H E L L E
There's nothing wrong with my name.

If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.



__ JUNE __

Fun to be with.
Loves to try new things.
Boy/girls LOVE you.
You are very hott.
Secretive.
Difficult to fathom and to be understood.
Quiet unless excited or tensed.
Takesrep pride in oneself.
Has reputation.
Easily consoled.
Honest.
Concerned about people’s feelings.
Tactful.
Friendly.
Approachable.
Emotional temperamental and unpredictable.
Moody and easily hurt.
Witty and sparkly.
Spazzy at times.
Not revengeful.
Forgiving but never forgets.
Dislikes nonsensical and unnecessary things.
Guides others physically and mentally.
Sensitive and forms impressions carefully.
Caring and loving.
Treats others equally.
Strong sense of sympathy.
Wary and sharp.
Judges people through observations.
Hardworking.
No difficulties in studying.
Loves to be alone.
Always broods about the past and the old friends.
Waits for friends.
Never looks for friends.
Not aggressive unless provoked.
Loves to be loved.
Easily hurt but takes long to recover.



♥ - Loves -
I love...

Family
Relatives
Friends
The future 'SOMEONE'
----------------------------------------------
SHINee
Big Bang
K pop
Korea
----------------------------------------------
Korean dramas
Hong Kong dramas
Eat
Sing
Play
Sleep
Money
4 leaf clover
Doraemon



♥ - Hates -
I hate...

Being ignored
----------------------------------------------
Lizards



♥ - Wishlist -
I wish...

Wisdom, Knowledge & Talent.
Fame, Beauty & Fortune.
Grow taller.
Learn all the instruments I like.
Have a room full of instruments.
Renovate my bedroom.
Have a true friend.
Earn more money $.
Learn Korean language.
Trip to Korea with friends.
Be friends with handsome Korean guys.
Meet my idols.
Have a boyfriend who loves me more than anything.
Marry a man who loves and cares for me.

Have a great life



♥ Dar-Links
Leaving so soon?

Nicole
Huey Ying
Hui Ling
Leslie
Cia Shien
Vivian
Kah Yan
Margaret
Wei Shiu
Wei Shiu & Margaret
Huey Yin
Pearly
Sin Yee
Hui Mi
Yan Rou
Khai Loong
Chun Yip
Andrew
Chia Bin



♥ D.I.A.R.I.E.S
Rewind back to the past...

07_09
08_09
09_09
11_09
12_09
01_10
02_10
03_10
04_10
05_10
06_10
07_10
08_10
09_10
02_11
03_11
07_11
08_11
09_11
10_11
11_11
12_11
01_12
02_12
03_12
04_12
05_12
06_12
07_12
08_12
09_12
10_12
11_12
12_12
01_13
02_13
03_13
04_13
05_13
06_13
07_13
08_13
09_13
10_13
11_13
01_14
02_14
03_14



♥ A.C.C.E.S.S.O.R.I.E.S
Doll up.



---------------------------------------------------




♥ C.R.E.D.I.T.S

Thank you.

Designer :%BLUE.pink-
Basecodes :lovelies-
Inspirations :!dl♥ [2] The dandelion's promise
Scrolling Code: %PURPUR.black-
Images :Cyworld
Others : xoxo

L