No right-clicking
Copyrighted (c)
All rights reserved.

___THIS IS MY LIFE AND IM LOVIN' IT___



♥ 2009年7月29日星期三

夜的第 6 章


大前天(26/7 星期日)
我跟 margaret 参加在 KL Tower 举行的
International Golden Towerthon 2009

它是一场比赛
像马拉松的比赛
可是马拉松是赛跑的
而这个比赛是爬楼梯的
哈哈~
很有趣吧...

当天 margaret 的父母负责载我们
主办单位说要在早上 7.30 前到
而由于下雨的关系
我们 7.00 就到了
那时候天空有点暗
而且还刮着大风
真不是什么好天气...

我们报到之后就换上统一的 t-shirt
s size 的衣服穿在我身上竟然不大合身
有点太宽了...
也许这是一场国际性的比赛
所以衣服的尺码是照着外国的吧

不过那衣服设计还蛮不错的

Front view


Back view


International Golden Towerthon 09




报到完毕就自行热身咯
原本比赛是从 8.30 开始的
之后因为下雨所以延迟了
雨,总是下个不停
所以到最后我们必须淋着雨上阵

比赛总共分为 A, B, C, D 和 X 五组
每组又分成男女两组
39 岁以下的是 X 组
所以我跟 margaret 自然就是 X 组的女生(XF)
比赛由 X 组的男生开始
每隔 10 分钟就有另一组出发
我们的组排第三
工作人员说终点在 TH03 楼

在上楼梯前还要先跑一小段路
大约 1km 左右吧

黑人...
这次的比赛有很多黑人参加呢
哨声一响起
他们就冲到最前面去了
汗啊~

我跟 margaret 很努力地爬上伟大的吉隆坡塔
爬啊、爬啊...
冲啊、冲啊...
可是没有一层是叫 TH03 的啊
全都是 TXX 的
当我们爬到 T12 层的时候
工作人员说还有一半的路程
天啊~

我在心中默默倒数
10 层、8 层、6 层...
大概到 T20 层的时候,
我的心越来越兴奋
因为要到达终点了嘛
我跟稍微落后的 margaret 说还有 4 层
她却告诉我她听到别人说剩下 10 层
晕~
我的心立刻跌入谷底

我慢慢地往上爬
心理的失望就在我看到四个大字之后立刻消失了
“ TH00”
我的妈啊...
原来 TH 是半路才开始算起的
那么,现在应该还剩下 3 层吧
我对在后面的 margaret 说还剩下 3 层

一开始她还 blur blur 的
拼命喘气、喊累
听到我的话之后
三步并两步地跑上楼
把我一个人丢在后面
目瞪口呆...

我赶紧追上去
可是当我到达终点的时候
margaret 已经在那里等我了
我和她来了一个胜利的击掌
YES!
我们成功了
满满的成就感漾溢在我的心中
如果这时候还在我身边就好了
一定会为我感到光荣...

我们在塔顶逗留了一阵子
看到了高高在上、塔顶还被浓浓的雾水遮盖着的双峰塔
真的很美...

我们乘着满人的电梯下来
之后还拿到一张奖状作为参赛的证明






“午餐”


在附近的免税店买的零食和巧克力





没有王子的白马...


之后就回家咯
margaret 的妈妈载我回家
途中我因为有点累所以睡着了
就快要到我家的时候才醒来
真是 paiseh

真是一场难忘的经历
以后写作文又多一个题材了
哈哈~


Moral folio deadline∶1 天
钢琴考试倒数∶14 天




Signed by - 韵 - ♥ | 7/29/2009 11:01:00 下午

0 Comments:

发表评论



<< Home





♥ - The Girl -
All about me.

Photobucket

- 韵 - ♥ M I C H E L L E
There's nothing wrong with my name.

If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.



__ JUNE __

Fun to be with.
Loves to try new things.
Boy/girls LOVE you.
You are very hott.
Secretive.
Difficult to fathom and to be understood.
Quiet unless excited or tensed.
Takesrep pride in oneself.
Has reputation.
Easily consoled.
Honest.
Concerned about people’s feelings.
Tactful.
Friendly.
Approachable.
Emotional temperamental and unpredictable.
Moody and easily hurt.
Witty and sparkly.
Spazzy at times.
Not revengeful.
Forgiving but never forgets.
Dislikes nonsensical and unnecessary things.
Guides others physically and mentally.
Sensitive and forms impressions carefully.
Caring and loving.
Treats others equally.
Strong sense of sympathy.
Wary and sharp.
Judges people through observations.
Hardworking.
No difficulties in studying.
Loves to be alone.
Always broods about the past and the old friends.
Waits for friends.
Never looks for friends.
Not aggressive unless provoked.
Loves to be loved.
Easily hurt but takes long to recover.



♥ - Loves -
I love...

Family
Relatives
Friends
The future 'SOMEONE'
----------------------------------------------
SHINee
Big Bang
K pop
Korea
----------------------------------------------
Korean dramas
Hong Kong dramas
Eat
Sing
Play
Sleep
Money
4 leaf clover
Doraemon



♥ - Hates -
I hate...

Being ignored
----------------------------------------------
Lizards



♥ - Wishlist -
I wish...

Wisdom, Knowledge & Talent.
Fame, Beauty & Fortune.
Grow taller.
Learn all the instruments I like.
Have a room full of instruments.
Renovate my bedroom.
Have a true friend.
Earn more money $.
Learn Korean language.
Trip to Korea with friends.
Be friends with handsome Korean guys.
Meet my idols.
Have a boyfriend who loves me more than anything.
Marry a man who loves and cares for me.

Have a great life



♥ Dar-Links
Leaving so soon?

Nicole
Huey Ying
Hui Ling
Leslie
Cia Shien
Vivian
Kah Yan
Margaret
Wei Shiu
Wei Shiu & Margaret
Huey Yin
Pearly
Sin Yee
Hui Mi
Yan Rou
Khai Loong
Chun Yip
Andrew
Chia Bin



♥ D.I.A.R.I.E.S
Rewind back to the past...

07_09
08_09
09_09
11_09
12_09
01_10
02_10
03_10
04_10
05_10
06_10
07_10
08_10
09_10
02_11
03_11
07_11
08_11
09_11
10_11
11_11
12_11
01_12
02_12
03_12
04_12
05_12
06_12
07_12
08_12
09_12
10_12
11_12
12_12
01_13
02_13
03_13
04_13
05_13
06_13
07_13
08_13
09_13
10_13
11_13
01_14
02_14
03_14



♥ A.C.C.E.S.S.O.R.I.E.S
Doll up.



---------------------------------------------------




♥ C.R.E.D.I.T.S

Thank you.

Designer :%BLUE.pink-
Basecodes :lovelies-
Inspirations :!dl♥ [2] The dandelion's promise
Scrolling Code: %PURPUR.black-
Images :Cyworld
Others : xoxo

L